Top 5 Benefits of Rakeback
Did you know that Rakeback is quite an old term when it comes to poker players who like to gamble online? It originated in the late 1980s or early 1990s when poker rooms started flexing their muscles to get affiliates and supporters into their site. daftar sgp As a way of incentive, they gave away loyalty points to their players. Thus, when your points were accumulated, you would then be able to use them for free merchandise in the form of cash-outs, tournaments, promotions and more.
While there are a lot of different reasons why people like to Rakeback, here are the top 5 benefits of Rakeback that you may want to know.
- It Is A Win-Win Situation
When you play poker on a site, you would probably like to know if the site is suitable with a certain game. Rakeback has the ability to check out the strength of the other players on the site. If you find a site that is weak, you can use your rakeback points to get the site to loosen up its wallet. On the contrary, when you find a site that is very strong, you can use your points to decisive foster stronger gameotten. As a result, you stand to gain even if you lose a game.
- It Is Better Then Going Without Profit
The fact that Rakeback is included in many of the best poker sites proves that it is a profitable proposition. Most times, poker players tend to forego the chance of earning rakeback points because they are not earning anything from the site. The fact that you can Rakeback at these sites, however, makes up for this arbitrage opportunity in a sense. You can use your rakeback points to make money, even if you lose money.
- It Can Falcons You Much More Than Poker Bonus
You would be able to earn over $150 US dollars in bonuses and promotions by redeeming your rakeback points. The bonus system can work as both an advantage and a disadvantage for the player. One can get the advantage of the bonus while being unable to use the money for anything else. However, if you should choose to avail of the rakeback points, you may have even more of the rake back points to use and your bonus will have been worth much more.
- You Can Get It For free
You would probably think that you would get your deposit bonus and rakeback points for free. However, this is not always the case. Some poker sites, most notably Poker Stars, offer Rakeback points that can be acquired ONLY through rake deposits. If you are able to generate sufficient rakeassive, you can even get the rakeback points with your deposits.
- With No Money upfront, You Are Guaranteed To Keep Playing
The rakeback guarantee is placed as a way of throwing away the free money. You would probably think that you would get this money back for free right? With rakeback, you would be Getting more than just free money. You get to rake your own money. If you should choose to end the game before achieving the required rake returned for the bonus, you can do so. With the rake returned, even without a bonus, you will still be able to walk away with some money.
So, what is it that makes rakeback a great deal?
- It is a deal made between the poker site and the poker player so that they can make their poker game and play at the table without money upfront.
- It is a deal that allows the poker player to be guaranteed of a small percentage of each pot returned if they are able to meet the requirements.
- The poker sites are willing to give the bonuses and the rakeback points to their players in return for a service that is agreed to by both parties.
- A poker player can optimize his probabilities by taking advantage of the rake returned at his request.
- With rake returned, the poker player increases his chances of winning because more money is returned to him.
- There is no obligation on your part to deposit money for increasing your poker account.
- You can play at your convenience as the time is not needed to make a move to get the rake back points.
- When you play more, you get to increase your rakeback allotment.
- When you play less, your rakeback allotment is increased.
- You can play poker at different levels depending on your spread.
- There is no time restriction and you can play at as many tables as you wish to.
- You can play at very low limits like $1, $2, $5 and $10 etc.
- The rakeback site adds the points to your poker account in monthly basis.
- The points are counted every time you play a real money hand.